Congo-union Index du Forum
 FAQ    Rechercher    Membres    Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil    Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés    Connexion 

Facebook Close Login Popup

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Congo-union Index du Forum -> Congo-union -> Santé, Forme et beauté
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

10: 609
15: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 03:26    Sujet du message: Facebook Close Login Popup Répondre en citant

Facebook Close Login Popup
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Reload to refresh your session. About External Resources You can apply a script from anywhere on the web to your Pen. I have a doubt with the current behaviour of my application wrt to facebook connect and I was wondering if you could help me, Is there a way by which I could open the facebook login page in a new modal window , instead of redirecting user to log in page on the same window and than redirecting him back to the application once he is authorized. If disabled, use the "Run" button to update. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Auto-Updating Preview Enabled If enabled, the preview panel updates automatically as you code. I wrote a tutorial about integrating a community with facebook connect, you can read it here. 6. For instance -webkit- or -moz-. Editor Commands Ctrl Ctrl Space Autocomplete (if available) F Find G Find Next G Find Previous Alt F Opt F Find & Replace [ Indent Code Right ] Indent Code Left Tab Auto Indent Code / Line Comment Opt / Block Comment Also see: Tab Triggers HTML Specific A Wrap With. ! Insecure Resource The resource you are linking to is using the 'http' protocol, which may not work when the browser is using https. Pen Settings HTML CSS JavaScript Behavior HTML Preprocessor About HTML Preprocessors HTML preprocessors can make writing HTML more powerful or convenient. My [Github Business Twitter Linkedin Instagram 500px] 500px Twitter Feed Tweets by mahmudahsan Fanpage Popular Graph API & IFrame Base Facebook Application Development PHP SDK & Graph API base Facebook Connect Tutorial PHP SDK 3.0 & Graph API base Facebook Connect Tutorial Integrate linkedin api in your site Graph API & IFrame Base Facebook Application Development PHP SDK 3.0 Topics Facebook iOS Java/J2me Javascript Linkedin Linux Marketing Mixed Mobile MySQL Personal Photography PHP Programming Python Ruby Twitter Web Mobile AppsTop kids learning apps for iOS and Android in App Store and Google Play in 2017Arabic Dictionary English Arabic TranslatorPlaying Math learning game improves our brain in many waysLAPS FUSE a new 2048 kind of puzzle game in app store and google play reviewYou learn something everyday if you searchSpanish Dictionary for iPhone, iPad, AndroidMath Mastery Multiplayer Released for iPhone, iPad Copyrights 2008-2017 all rights reserved by Mahmud Ahsan . Hope that helps! shareimprove this answer answered Mar 26 '10 at 2:40 flickerfade 212 add a comment up vote 1 down vote You can use the onlogin attribute this way: onlogin="document.location.href=document.location.href;" This will be executed by the opener (refreshing the page). I was able to figure out how to do it as soon as i sent you an email. All of them offer things like variables and mixins to provide convenient abstractions. rev2018.1.9.28319 . You defined a view under that final URLs that just closes the template. Company About Tom's Guide About Purch Advertising Licensing and Reprints . thanks! –ensnare Apr 26 '10 at 7:17 If anyone is having this problem in June 2011, FB recently introduced a bug which stops the window closing in IE 7, 8 & 9. For instance, CoffeeScript can help prevent easy-to-make mistakes and offer a cleaner syntax and Babel can bring ECMAScript 6 features to browsers that only support ECMAScript 5. –Odyss3us May 24 '11 at 10:21 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. CodePen requires JavaScript to render the code and preview areas in this view. Other Shopsavvy sites LaptopMag Live Science Tom's Hardware TopTenReviews AnandTech Tom's Guide Newsarama. Edition United States France Subscribe to our newsletter icon arrow stem circle . For example, FB.init( "myAPIkey", "path/to/xdreceiver.htm", {"reloadIfSessionStateChanged": true} ); From the Facebook API reloadIfSessionStateChanged bool - If the value is true, Facebook will monitor changes in session state and reload the current page if the session state changes. Sign up New issue Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. Console Assets Comments Share Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Google+ Export Embed Export .zip Embed Pen . Basically it will like this: Open popup to social auth /login/facebook/ view Popup will load Facebook login page User logins/accepts the app Facebook redirect backs social auth /complete/facebook/ view Social auth app makes the user login and redirects to view defined by SOCIALAUTHLOGINREDIRECTURL setting. Regards Ritesh Kadmawala On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:35 PM, omab wrote: You could try opening the login page on a popup, that will show Facebook login/authorization form in the popup (maybe the mobile version suites better, I'm not sure if facebook has a popup version for server side auth). Learn more Versions None Haml Markdown Slim Pug Add Class(es) to Adding Classes In CodePen, whatever you write in the HTML editor is what goes within the tags in a basic HTML5 template. Makes sense? Matas PD: I'm closing the bug because this is not really a bug, but we can keep the discussion on. How do I make it so that the little window closes, and my parent window refreshes? Connect FB.init("XXXXX",'/xdreceiver.htm'); javascript facebook shareimprove this question edited Oct 22 '09 at 23:06 asked Oct 22 '09 at 22:22 TIMEX 57.2k245604900 Can anyone help me with this? –TIMEX Oct 23 '09 at 0:59 did you ever find a solution to this? i am having the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled . 5a02188284
facebook chat symbole handy ohne zeithacker de facebook programa 2013facebook hack ultima v1 passwordpick random name from facebook likeswhat app do you use to edit pictures on facebookfacebook registration and downloadnew facebook app delete commentsfacebook strategy for bandshow to view facebook without loginfacebook account l schen unm glich

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 03:26    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Congo-union Index du Forum -> Congo-union -> Santé, Forme et beauté Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation